May 16-June 6, 2012
Limited to 6
Do you wish you were blogging more? Are you struggling with how to find the time, energy, and ideas to build a blogging practice? Don’t be too hard on yourself. It’s *totally* normal.
A wonderful tool to help you grow your blogging habit is to join a Juicy Blogging Circle. The community, support, and accountability it provides may be just what you need to find your blogging groove.
Here’s how a Juicy Blogging Circle works:
• Each Wednesday you’ll check in with the other bloggers in your Juicy Blogging Circle on a weekly conference call, and/or on the private class blog.
• You’ll share your blogging goals for the week. They could relate to reading, writing, commenting, building traffic, and/or community building.
• You’ll celebrate successes.
• You’ll ask for suggestions for how to move through challenges.
• You’ll support other Circle members with their successes and challenges.
• You’ll receive ideas, tips, resources, and cheerleading from the Juicy Blogging Circle’s facilitator (me!)
Juicy Blogging Circle check-in calls happen on Wednesdays, May 16, May 23, May 30 and June 6 from 5:30-6:30 PM PT/8:30 PM-9:30 PM ET.
You can also check in, share successes, and ask for help with challenges on the Juicy Blogging Circle’s private blog anytime.
Do I need to have a blog to be a part of the circle?
Yes. We’ll be focusing on creating a regular blogging practice. If you’ve never blogged before and want to jump in, you could set up a quick WordPress.com or Blogger blog before the Circle starts.
Do I need to have blogged for a long time?
Newbies and seasoned bloggers are all welcome! If you’re just getting started blogging, you might want to take the Juicy Blogging E-Course first.
Will you be covering the technical aspect of setting up a blog?
Nope. For technical help check out Lynda.com, Wendy Cholbi’s Training Wheels for Your Website, and Make My Blog Pretty.
What if I can’t make some, or all of the calls?
You can still check in and receive support through the Juicy Blogging Circle’s private blog anytime. To preserve each Circle blogger’s privacy, and so that they don’t feel like what they say on the call will live “somewhere” forever, the calls will not be recorded.
I can’t commit to the dates for this Juicy Blogging Circle. Will there be more in the future?
Yup! Just sign up for the Juicy Bloggging eNews to receive Juicy blogging tips and hear about future Juicy Blogging Circles, e-courses and workshops.