Juicy Blogging E-Course: The Art & Play of Blogging for Artists, Writers, Creative Entrepreneurs & Do-Gooders
June 1-22, 2011
Do you want to re-energize your blog and blogging practice, or rediscover the ♥ of your blog? During this 4-week e-course you’ll play with fun assignments through a private blog with your fellow juicy bloggers.
The course consists of three kinds of fun-work:
• Reflection questions to refine your blog’s purpose
• Connection assignments to build community and traffic
• Creative and juicy blog post prompts to get you writing
While working at your own pace, this course will help you:
• Discover what you love to write about
• Create a big ‘ole list of juicy blog post topics
• Learn tricks & tips for building community & traffic
• Design a blogging schedule that works for you
• Connect with other juicy bloggers
Your blog posts and juicy homework assignments will be posted on Wednesdays (June 1, 8, 15, 22). I’ll post a short related video on Fridays (June 3, 10, 17, 24). We’ll also have a check-in conference call on Wednesday, June 15th from 5:30-6:30 PM PT.
Even though the last blog posts and homework will go up on June 22nd, you’ll want to take the following week to read and do the homework, so really, the class “ends” on June 29th.
You’ll receive a coupon for 25% off a one-hour blog coaching session tailored just for you.
• 2-3 hours per week (that’s less than half an hour a day!).
• $75, when you register before May 25th. Use the discount code JUICYSUMMERBLOG11
• $100, when you register after May 25th.