September 21-October 12, 2011
Do you want to re-energize your blog and blogging practice, or rediscover the ♥ of your blog? During this 4-week e-course you’ll play with fun assignments through a private blog with your fellow juicy bloggers.
The course consists of three kinds of fun-work:
• Reflection questions to refine your blog’s purpose
• Connection assignments to build community and traffic
• Creative and juicy blog post prompts to get you writing
While working at your own pace, this course will help you:
• Discover what you love to write about
• Create a big ‘ole list of juicy blog post topics
• Learn tricks & tips for building community & traffic
• Design a blogging schedule that works for you
• Connect with other juicy bloggers
Your blog posts and juicy homework assignments will be posted on Wednesdays (September 21 & 28, October 5 & 12). Even though the last blog posts and homework will go up on October 12, you’ll want to take the following week to read and do the homework, so really, the class “ends” on October 19th.
You’ll receive a coupon for 25% off a one-hour blog coaching session tailored just for you.
• 2-3 hours per week (that’s less than half an hour a day!).
• $75, when you register by September 15th. Use the discount code JUICYFALL11
• $100, when you register after September 15th.
Testimonials from students
“There is both an ‘art and science’ of blogging. You’ve presented resources for the science, and great tips for the art.”
“So sad the class is over! . . . THANK YOU. I loved it.”
“Britt’s e-course was great. It helped me find my blogging voice. It provided me with solid ideas and steps to improve my blogging practice. It also helped me plan for how to build my readership via blogging as well as other social media outlets. Wonderful course!”
“Loving this course. Blogging is addictive.”
“The class is great. I am learning a lot, and the pace and format are working for me.”
“As a ‘non-blogger’ I found the Juicy Blogging E-Course to be of great value to me. It gave me basic understanding of the blogosphere and basic skills for how to incorporate a blog into my website. It was a good value to connect with Britt Bravo who has a great blog and lots of good insight.”