“The best part of it all is that it is just so much fun!” ~ Juicy Blogging E-Course student
Do you want to re-energize your blog and blogging practice, or rediscover the ♥ of your blog?
The course consists of three kinds of fun-work:
• Reflection questions to refine your blog’s purpose
• Connection assignments to build community and traffic
• Creative and juicy blog post prompts to get you writing
While working at your own pace, this course will help you:
• Discover what you love to write about
• Create a big ‘ole list of juicy blog post topics
• Learn tricks and tips for building community and traffic
• Design a blogging schedule that works for you
• Connect with other juicy bloggers
“Britt’s Juicy Blogging class has been life changing, and that’s not something I say easily! Before the class, I had written one blog post. Now I have dozens of ideas, but more importantly, I know precisely how to make them interesting to readers in my field, where to post them, how to publicize them, and how to keep my voice authentic to my personality. Britt’s suggestions and tips are so specific it’s hard not to be successful if you follow her advice. I can’t recommend working with Britt highly enough – I’ve been telling everyone how awesome it has been, and what a huge boost it’s been in terms of visibility for my small business!” ~ Juicy Blogging E-Course student
How it works
- Each week on Mondays (Sept. 14, 2, 28, Oct. 5 & 12) you’ll receive an email with a link to the week’s lessons on a private blog.
- You can work privately on your own, or interact with your fellow students in the comments of each lesson’s posts by asking questions, sharing reflections, and posting links to your blog posts for feedback.
- I individually answer all of the questions you post in the comments of each week’s lessons.
At the end of the course, you’ll receive a coupon for 25% off a one-hour blog coaching session tailored just for you.
Because I believe that having a “blogging buddy” will help you keep blogging over the long run (and may foster a wonderful collaboration!), when you register you’ll receive a special code to share with a friend so that they can register for 50% off the regular fee.
I’ve been helping creative entrepreneurs, social good innovators, artists, writers and healers realize their big vision in a fun, intuitive and practical way for 17 years. Before starting Big Vision Consulting, I worked for nonprofits and socially responsible businesses like Mother Jones Magazine, Odwalla, Streetside Stories, and and Rockwood Leadership Institute.
I love blogging and jump at the change to get others excited about it (read my post: Why I’m still blogging after 10 years). I created the Juicy Blogging E-Course in 2011 and this will be my 11th timeteaching it!
I began blogging in 2005 with the launch of my blog, Have Fun * Do Good. Since then, I’ve written for the Huffington Post, WEtv’s WE Volunteer blog, BlogHer, NetSquared, the Stanford Social Innovation Review Opinion Blog, and WorldChanging. In 2012, I created my second blog, VegCookbook Club, which I passed on to the VegCookbook Club community to continue running in late 2014.
Do I need a blog to take this course?
Yes and no. You will get more out of the class if you have a blog, but if you’re taking the class to figure out if you want to blog, I recommend setting up a free Blogger or WordPress.com blog to play with. You can make your Blogger blog private and your WordPress.com blog private, if you want to experiment without anyone seeing it.
Will I learn how to set up/design a blog?
Nope, but if you’re just starting out, by the end of the course, you’ll have a much better sense of the type of blog you want to create when you do set up, or redesign your blog.
I have some things going on during part of the time the course is happening. How long will I have access to the material?
I’ll keep the class blog up for a month, or so after the course is over.
Please feel free to email me with questions about the course.
Can’t make this session? Join the Big Vision List to be the first to hear when a new session opens!