Each time I teach the Juicy Blogging E-Course, I update the material because blogging trends and tools are always changing. I also look through questions posted by students in past classes to make sure the course addresses the most common issues. For example, past students have asked:
- How do I know my content is unique and interesting when there are a lot of people blogging in my field?
- I don’t consider myself a writer, but I know I have great ideas to share that will help people. How can I get more excited about actually sitting down to write my blog?
- How do I find my authentic voice, even if I am speaking from my professional self?
- How can I promote my blog in a way that feels genuine to me and not self-congratulatory?
- How important is it to interact with other bloggers, respond to/comment on their posts, etc?
- How do I cultivate more readers?
- How do I continue to generate content that is interesting and engaging?
What is *your* #1 burning question about blogging?
I’ll answer it in the comments below, or in a separate blog post. If you have a blog, please share the URL along with your question.
The next session of the Juicy Blogging E-Course: The Art & Play of Blogging is October 3-31, 2016. Earlybird pricing ends September 22nd.
Photo by me and image by the hubs.