I’ve compiled 10 tips for us about how to make time to write and create. Be sure to click on the links to the posts for more juicy tips!
- Wake up earlier (Create time to change your life via Zen Habits)
- Know when you work best (How to create time for your passion project via Idealist)
- Make creating a priority (The simple secret to finding more time to make art via A Big Creative Yes)
- Make creating the first thing (10 tips for making time to write via Writer’s Digest)
- Set aside specific time every day (or every week) for creating (Make art more efficient with a schedule via TeeFury)
- Commit to only a tiny amount of creating each day (3 tips that will help you make time to write via BlogHer)
- Shut off the internet (Writing a book – finding time via Chris Brogan)
- Let the Crock-Pot do the cooking (5 ways to make time for art via Balzer Designs)
- Create with your friends (How to make art no matter how busy you are via The Art of Education)
- Accept that being creative is not always easy (10 tips for making more time to make via Etsy)
How do you make time to write and create?
Photo by me.